These are home made eggless variation of the original savoiardi biscuits. Though it seems a bit flat, it soaks very well in the syrup and add a nice texture to the tiramisu.
Recipe Adapted From Home Cooking In Montana
All Purpose Flour-1 1/2 cups
Baking Powder-1/2 tsp
1. Mix flour and baking powder in a bowl.
2. In another bowl cream together sugar and butter.
3. Add in milk and vanilla.
4. Add the flour and fold the mixture to incorporate everything.
5. Take this thick batter in a disposable cone or zip lock bag. Cut off the edge.
6. On a greased tray pipe out small finger like shapes with the batter.
7. Preheat oven to 200C.
8. Bake the biscuits for 8-10 minutes or until the base is golden.
9. Remove from oven and cool the biscuits on a wire rack.