Recipe Source: Artisan Vegan Life
Egg Replacer-1/2 cup
Flour/ Maida-1 cup
Cocoa Powder-1/3 cup
Baking Powder-1 tsp
1. Preheat oven to 150 C.
2. In a bowl mix together water and egg replacer.
3. With a mixer, beat until frothy and double in volume.
4. Add sugar and beat for 8 minutes until the volume is doubled.
5. Add in vanilla essence and beat.
6. In another bowl sieve together flour, cocoa and baking powder.
7. Add this to the egg replacer mixture and gently fold to incorporate.
8. Do not over mix.
9. Grease and line a sheet pan.
10. Pour the batter and spread it out as an even layer.
11. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
12. Let it cool on the pan for 15 minutes.
13. Flip it on another baking paper.