Corn Flakes for topping
1. Peel and cube mangoes, banana and apples.
2. Extract juice from orange and mix it with the dates syrup.
3. Add this dressing to the fruits and mix well.
4. Refrigerate this for 1hour.
5. While serving, top the salad with some corn flakes and serve.
Please check out the other marathoners running this 17th edition of blogging marathon here.
Linking this to Kriti’s Serve It – Raw and Renuka’s Salad Splendour
Mango and Apple Salad
When doing salad theme, I wanted to include a fruit salad. Today is the third day of Blogging Marathon-third week. This fruit salad tastes great when chilled. I added some corn flakes on top for a nice crunch. You can also serve it with a scoop of mango ice cream. I made a dressing with orange juice and dates syrup. When kept aside for 15minutes, it blended so well into the salad. So if you are serving guests, give atleast an hour of resting time for the salad. The soft mangoes, crunchy apples and crunchy corn flakes made it a delicious salad. This is a very easy salad and best for this summer.