This is a great filling juice perfect for breakfast. I am trying to shed some calories and so I will be trying out some diet recipes. This is one among them. I used honey for sweetener. If you are not diet conscious, you can add sugar for taste. If you are a fan of beetroot, then this is the perfect juice for you. The juice is very easy to prepare. Hope you all like it.
Sweet Lime Juice-1/4cup
Low Fat Milk-3/4cup
1. Wrap the beetroot in an aluminium foil and bake at 250C for 1 hour.
2. Remove from oven and cool.
3. remove skin and cut it into small pieces.
4. Add little milk and grind the beetroot pieces to a fine pulp.
5. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse the mixer to get a frothy juice.
6. Serve cold.