For The Salad:
Black olives-4 pieces
For The Dressing:
Olive Oil-1 1/2tbs
1. Mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl. Refrigerate for atleast half an hour.
2. Cut apple, carrot and cucumber into bite sized pieces.
3. Cut lettuce into thin stripes.
4. Heat 1/4tsp olive oil and add the crumbled paneer and saute until it changes colour. Add the lettuce and stir it for a minute.
5. Add this to the cut vegetables. Add salt to taste and mix well.
6. Drizzle the dressing on the salad and give it a nice mix.
7. Serve immediately.
Sending this to Srivalli’s Soups and Salad Mela.
Apple and Cucumber Salad
Today I prepared this colourful and energetic salad for my breakfast. It is a filling and delicious salad with a simple olive oil and curd dressing. I am always afraid of eating lettuce raw. So I added 1/4tsp oil and sauteed it to get rid of the raw smell and added it to the salad. This may not look appealing but it tasted great. I also added a tbs of crumbled paneer for taste.