Again this was a recipe which used eggs and I substituted eggs to get an egg free muffin. It turned out very nice. The top was so crispy and the inside was so soft and fluffy. It is better to serve it hot from oven because when cool, the crispy crust is no longer there. It becomes soft.
Eggless Spinach Cheddar Muffins Recipe
- Butter-6 tbs
- Milk-1 cup
- Curd-1/4 cup
- Flour/ Maida-1 1/2 cups
- Baking Powder-2 tsp
- Baking Soda-1/2 tsp
- Salt-1/2 tsp
- Spinach-1 cup
- cup Cheddar Cheese-1 grated
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Place muffin cups inside the muffin tray and keep it ready.
- Heat together milk and butter. Remove from flame and allow the butter to melt.
- When the mixture is cool, add curd and whisk.
- In another bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add chopped spinach to the butter mixture and mix.
- Add cheese to the butter mixture and mix.
- Finally add the flour and gently mix to incorporate.
- Drop the batter into the prepared cups.
- Bake for 35 minutes. The top should be golden in colour.
- Remove from oven, remove the cups from the tray and serve hot.