Flour / Maida-100gm
1. Mash bananas with a fork and add baking soda.
2. Mix until fluffy.
3. Mix flax meal and milk and set it aside for 5 minutes.
4. Cream sugar and butter until fluffy. Add the flax meal mixture and beat well.
5. Add banana mixture to the butter mixture and mix well with a wooden spoon.
6. Add flour, salt and cardamom powder.
7. Add this flour mixture to the butter mixture and fold in the flour.
8. Add cashew and mix.
9. Preheat oven to 180C.
10. Line a baking tray with aluminium foil and lightly grease it.
11. Drop spoon full of the cookie dough 1″ apart on the tray. Smoothen the top with the back of the spoon.
12. Bake for 11-15minutes. The top will not change colour. Look out for the base colour. When it is golden brown, remove from oven and cool on wire rack. The cookies are so soft when hot, but will firm up when cool.
13. Enjoy with a cup of coffee.
|Cream butter and sugar. Add the flax meal mixture and mix well.|
|Mix mashed banana and baking soda till fluffy|
|Add flour, salt and cardamom powder|
|Mix in the cashew|
|Drop spoonfull of the dough on a baking tray.|
|Bake until the base is golden|