Sugar-according to taste
1. Soak rice for 2 hours.
2. Filter water and grind it in mixer grinder to a fine powder.
3. Sift it in a sieve.
4. Dry roast this flour in a pan until the flour is dry with out water.
5. Store it in air tight box. This flour can be used for puttu, Idiappam and kozhukattai.
6. Take this flour and sprinkle water. Rub it with your hand so that the flour is evenly wet.
7. Sift it in a fine sieve.
8. Place the flour in a white cotton cloth and steam cook it in an idli cooker until the flour is completely cooked.
9. Remove from cloth to a plate. Add sugar, cardamom powder and ghee. Mix well and serve hot.