This is a simple variety rice which uses less ingredients yet yummy. You can have this with vadagam or appalam. This gets ready in less than 15 minutes.
White Ellu (till seeds)-2tbs
Hing- a pinch
1. Heat ghee and roast cashew and keep it aside.
2. In the same ghee roast curry leaves and keep it aside.
3. In the remaining ghee add urad dhal and roast till golden brown.
4. Add Hing and red chillies. Add till seeds and switch off flame because till seeds splutter a lot.
5. Grind this in a mixer to a fine powder.
6. Add the powder, cashew and curry leaves to the rice.
7. Mix well and serve with vadagam.