I saw an You Tube video on how to make Peanut Butter Cake. I adapted that idea into the eggless cake recipe I had and the result was this mouth watering cup cakes. Cup cakes are easy to bake and very easy to eat. You don’t have to grease the pan or wash the pan. Just bake, frost, eat and throw the cups in dustbin.
So enjoy this fantastic eggless cup cake. My daughter adores these cupcakes and they are perfect finger foods for kids. So I am sending this as an entry to KID”S DELIGHT-FINGER FOOD EVENT.
For the cup cakes:
Sundrop creamy Peanut Butter- 25gm
For the frosting:
Peanut Butter-1 tbs
1. Preheat oven at180`C for 15 minutes.
2.Sieve maida, powdered sugar, soda, baking powder together thrice.
3 Beat peanut butter.
4. Add butter and beat well. You can either use an electric beater or a wooden spoon.
5. Add condensed milk and mix well.
6. Mix milk and vanilla extract.
7. From now use wooden spoon for mixing. Do not overbeat.
8. Add 1/3rd milk to the butter mixture and mix. Then add 1/3rd of the flour mixture. Mix slowly in a single direction.
9. Repeat step 7 until you add all the milk and flour.
10.Take spoonful of the cake batter and fill cups to 3/4th level.
11. Bake it in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
12. Remove the cupcakes from oven when a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
13. Let it cool on a wire rack.
14. Mix ingredients for frosting. Make a cone with butter paper.
15.Cut the cone in the edge. Insert a small star tip and fill the cone with peanut butter buttercream.
16. Decorate the cupcakes and keep a half cut cherry on top.
17. Yummy cup cakes are ready to be served.
|Prepare batter according to instructions|
|Fill the paper cups to 3/4th|
|Cool the baked cakes on wire rack|
|Prepare the frosting and fill a cone|
|Pipe the desired design on the cup cakes|