Paneer Pizza Recipe is a delicious and easy to make pizza which can be any Indian’s favourite. Topped with pebbles of paneer, this is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Yesterday’s Pizza Margherita was my daughter’s favourite and today’s pizza was my hubby’s. When I made three types of small pizzas on a single day, fortunately each pizza was one of ours favourite. So tomorrow my favourite pizza will take its place here.
There is not much change in the recipe. The base and sauce are both the same and the only difference is the paneer. I made some paneer and it was sitting as a rough block in the fridge. I just broke them to pieces and topped the pizza. You can go for nicely cubed paneer if using store bough block.
The base recipe is very easy to make and is ready within one hour of kneading. While baking, try to bake it on the lowest rack so that the base cooks and the cheese stays soft at the same time. I have used readymade pizza sauce for this but you can use any sauce you prefer. And the cheese I have used is home made. I am attaching the video of making the cheese along with this post. If interested, take a look and please subscribe to my channel.
Check out the step wise instructions to know how I made the pizza. Making pizza can’t become easier than this!
Points To Be Noted While Baking Paneer Pizza Recipe:
- Use highest heat in your oven. Pizza needs higher temperature for perfect baking.
- Use the middle rack or lower rack for baking pizza.
- Always preheat the tray in which you will be baking your pizza. That will help baking the pizza immediately and helps in avoiding soggy bases.
- If you want colour on cheese, keep the pizza on the high rack for the final five minutes of baking.
Paneer Pizza Recipe
For The Base
- Flour - 2 cups
- Salt - 1 1/2 tsp
- Instant Yeast - 1 tsp
- Olive Oil - 1 tbs
- cup Water - 1- 2 tbs
For The Topping (for one pizza)
- Mozarella Cheese Grated
- Garlic - 1 pod grated
- Pizza Sauce
- Paneer - 5-6 large cubes
- Olive Oil - 1/2 tsp
For The Base
- In a bowl mix together flour, salt and yeast.
- In another bowl mix together water and oil.
- Add the water oil mix to the flour and mix to form a soft dough.
- Transfer to counter and knead for 10 minutes until smooth and elastic.
- Place in a well oiled bowl and cover with cling wrap.
- Set aside for 1 or 1 1/2 hours or until double in volume.
For The Pizza
- Preheat oven to 250°C.
- Grease a baking tray with oil.
- Punch down dough and divide into three equal portions.
- Roll a portion into a seven inch round disc.
- Place it on the tray.
- Spread some pizza sauce on top of the disc.
- Sprinkle the grated garlic on top.
- Place the paneer cubes evenly on the pizza base.
- Top it with generous amounts of grated mozarella cheese.
- Drizzle some olive oil on top.
- Place the tray on the lowest rack of the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes until the cheese is melt and the base is cooked.
- Remove from oven, transfer to a chopping board and cut into wedges using a pizza cutter.
- Serve immediately.