For The Dough:
Wheat Flour/ Atta/ Godhumai Maavu-1cup
For The Filling:
Finely chopped onion-3/4cup
Red Chilly Powder-1tsp
1. Heat oil and add cumin.
2. When they crackle, add the onion and saute until golden.
3. Add the cauliflower and saute on low flame until half done.
4. Add turmeric and red chilly powder along with salt.
5. Mix it well and cook until cauliflower is completely done.
6. Add coriander leaves and transfer to a bowl.
1. Mix flour, salt and oil.
2. Add water to prepare a soft dough.
3. Knead it for a minute and keep it aside for 30minutes.
4. Knead it once again and divide it into 5equal portions.
Preparing the Paratha:
1. Roll the dough ball into a thick circle.
2. Place filling in the middle.
3. Bring all the edges on the filling.
4. Pinch together to seal the seams.
5. Roll this into a circle. Roll it carefully and with seam side down.
6. Heat tawa and place the paratha on it.
7. Flip it once brown spots starts to appear at the bottom.
8. Drizzle oil and cook the paratha until golden.
9. Serve hot with any gravy of your choice.