Mustard and Urad dhal-1tsp
1. Chop tomatoes and grind it to a fine paste.
2. Chop onions.
3. Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard and urad dhal.
4. Add onions and saute until golden.
5. Add the tomato paste to the pan.
6. Add turmeric, sambar powder and salt.
7. Give it a nice stir and when it starts boiling, cover and cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
8. When the raw smell vanishes and the gravy is of right consistency, switch off stove and transfer gravy to a serving dish.
9. Serve along with rice/idli/dosa.