Red Chilly Powder-3/4tsp
1. Soak dhal for 2 hours.
2. Drain water and grind it to a coarse paste.
3. In a bowl, add the moong dhal, bread, crumbled paneer, garlic powder, onion flakes, salt and the spice powders.
4. Heat oil in a pan and add this mixture.
5. Saute till it leaves the sides and forms a ball.
6. Preheat oven to 250C.
7. Place the wire tray on the lower shelf.
8. Grease the skewer rods with oil.
9. Divide the dough into 4 equal parts and form kebabs on the skewers.
10. Place the kebabs on the tray and bake for 15-20 minutes or unti golden. Keep on rotating the rods for even browning.
11. Remove the rods from oven, brush with ghee. The kebabs will absorb the ghee immediately.
12. Gently remove them from the rods.
13. Serve along with cucumber slices and chutney of your choice.
Paneer Moong Dhal Kebab