For two servings:
Home made Rasgolla-4( While preparing balls to be dropped in the syrup flatten it to make a thick disc)
1. Boil 2cups of milk and reduce flame to low.
2. Let it boil for 10minutes.
3. After it cools down refrigerate it for 1hour.
4. The top layer formed (the skin of milk/the fat content) will be thicker when refrigerated.
5. Heat 1 cup of milk with sugar and reduce it to 1/4cup.
6. Let it cool. Refrigerate it.
7. Refrigerate the flat rasgollas.
8. During the time of serving take two rasgollas, squeeze out the syrup and arrange it on the serving bowl.
9. Pour half of the reduced milk with sugar on the rasgollas.
10. Take half the skin formed on the reduced 2cups of milk.
11. Decorate with sliced pistas.
Another Sunshine Award:
Here comes another sunshine award from my blogger friend Indrani of Recipe Junction. I would like to thank her a lot. She has a lovely blog with numerous yummy recipes. She has shared it with me on one condition. I should share it with 12 friends. As the blogosphere is full of Sunshine award I am sharing the following award with my friends