This is also an easy to prepare dish and a healthy one too.
Sugar-according to personal taste
1. Sprinkle water on flour and mix it so that the flour becomes uniformly wet.
2. Sift it in a fine hole sieve.
3. Add sugar, cardamom powder and grated coconut. Mix well.
4. Take a small mould and fill it with the flour mixture. Press it tight.
5. Now tap the mould and the moulded ragi flour falls out. Handle with care not to break it.
6. Steam cook in steamer or idli plates for 5 minutes.
7. Serve hot.