This is an yummy mixture. Those who are worried about calories should never eat this because it contains nice amount of ghee and cashew. This can be prepared as a festive sweet.
1. Roast oats in 1tsp ghee till golden brown. Keep it aside.
2. Roast cashew in 1tsp ghee and add it to the oats. Add sugar.
3. Heat the remaining ghee and add this to oats. Mix well.
4. Now take this mixture in a heavy bottomed pan and stir on medium flame until the sugar starts caramelising.
5. Switch off stove and transfer contents to a plate to cool.
6. Store in airtight container.