This is a simple sweet prepared from black till seeds. I used both jaggery and sugar. You can also prepare it with either jaggery or sugar. I am sending this to “Only Festive” hosted by Khaugiri And started by Pari
Black till seeds-1cup
1. Wash tillseeds and filter water.
2. Heat a kadai and roast wet till seeds.
3. When it starts spluttering transfer to a plate.
4. Grate jaggery and add it to till seeds.
5. In a mixer grind jaggery and till seeds using whipper blade. The mixture should be very coarse.
6. In a pan, combine water and sugar and bring it to single thread consistency.
7. Add till seeds and mix well.
8. Switch off stove and transfer it to a plate.
9. When it is warm shape it into small balls.
10. Enjoy the sweet.