This is a healthy dish utilising wheat ravai or broken wheat. This is also a tasty dish. So prepare it and enjoy. This is prepared same as rava kesari. The difference is the addition of an extra cup of water because wheat rava takes time to get cooked.
Godhumai Rava Kesari
1. Roast wheat sooji till golden brown.
2. Boil water and add wheat sooji. While adding sooji stir well otherwise lumps will be formed.
3. Cook till done.
4. Add sugar, food color and cardamom powder and mix well.
5. When it starts boiling switch off flame. The consistency will be runny but when it cools it would be perfect for kesari.
6. Heat ghee and roast cashew and raisins till golden brown.
7. Add it to cooked sooji. Mix well and serve cool.