1. Boil milk and simmer for 10 minutes. When cool a layer of cream would have formed. Collect it and add a tsp of curd to it. leave it overnight. It would have transformed into curd. Store this in the fridge.
2 . Collect cream daily and store it in the same container. When the container is full keep it on the counter and leave it overnight.
3. In the morning churn the curd with electric beater till butter is separated.
4. Add 3 cups of water.
5. With the beater attachment slowly bring the butter together.
6. Carefully transfer the butter into a bowl of water. Let the butter stay in water for 30 minutes.
7. Remove butter from water and store it in fridge in an air tight container.