Red Chilly Powder-1tsp(adjust according to your taste)
1. Heat oil and add the boiled and sliced arbi to it. Using a non stick pan can make your work easier. If you are not usin a non stick pan, then let the arbi cook on medium flame for some time before you stir it. Otherwise it will crumble.
2. Carefully turn the pieces so that the slices on top go to the bottom to fry.
3. After some time, the pieces will separate due to frying.
4. Add salt and turmeric powder and stir carefully. If you want it very crispy, add some more oil and simmer until it becomes crispy.
5. But if you want it soft, then add red chilly powder and sesame seeds, give a nice stir and transfer to a serving bowl.
6. Serve it hot with rice.