1. Peel skin of potato and sweet potato.
2. Boil water and add the potatoes.
3. Cook them until 75% done.
4. Remove from water and cut into cubes.
5. Cut capsicum into squares.
6. In a bowl, add curd, salt, pepper powder and dill.
7. Add the vegetables and mix thoroughly.
8. Marinate it for 2 hours.
9. Preheat oven to 250C.
10. Grease a baking tray.
11. Insert the marinated vegetables in a tooth pick. Sandwich a potato piece between two capsicum squares.
12. Arrange all the sticks on the tray.
13. Place the tray on top most shelf and bake until aromatic.
14. Serve hot as a side dish.
Today I prepared a simple version of kebab with vegetables. You can dip it in sauce or can have it as a side dish for pulao or rotis. The preparation is very easy. I prepared Gobi Manchurian today and had these vegetable kebab along with the manchurian. The spice level is very low in this kebab. I used potato, sweet potato and green capsicum. You can also used diced carrot, pumpkin and any vegetable of your choice. It was simple yet tasty. Today is the fifth day of Blogging Marathon#13.
I am linking this to Srivalli’s Kebab Mela .