All Purpose Flour-1/8cup
Banana-1(While mashed it should measure 1/2cup)
1. In a bowl, beat butter until fluffy.
2. Add sugar and honey and keep on beating until soft and fluffy.
3. Mash banana and add baking soda to it. Whisk until frothy.
4. Add the frothy banana to butter mixture and whisk well. The mixture may seem curdled but it is okay.
5. Sift together flour, wheat flour, salt and baking powder.
6. Add milk and vinegar in a separate bowl.
7. Add milk mixture and flour mixture alternately to the butter mixture and fold the batter. Do not over mix.
8. Grease and dust a loaf pan measuring 8″*3 1/2″.
9. Pour the batter into the pan and level the top.
10. Preheat oven to 170C.
11. Bake the loaf for 25-30minutes or until the loaf passes the tooth pick test.
12. Remove from oven and let it sit on counter for 5 minutes.
13. Remove the loaf from pan and allow it to cool on wire rack.
14. Slice and serve.
Eggless Honey Banana Wheat Loaf