All Purpose Flour-1cup
Olive Oil for cooking the paratha
1. Mix rice flour and ghee to a fluffy mixture.
2. In a bowl, add the flours and salt.
3. Add milk and enough water and knead into a soft dough.
4. Cover and keep it aside for 30minutes.
5. Divide the dough into 12 equal portions.
6. Roll out each portion into a thin circle of 6″diameter.
7. Place a disc on a flat surface and apply a coat of rice flour paste.
8. Place another disc on the first disc and slightly offset one edge.
9. Place 4 more discs, applying the paste in between. Finish off with a paste layer.
10. Now roll the discs into a log.
11. Cut the log into 6 equal parts.
12. Prepare another roll with the remaining 6 balls.
13. Roll each portion into a slightly thick disc. Roll gently.
14. Heat tawa and cook the paratha on both sides till golden and flaky.
15. Drizzle oil while cooking.
16. Serve hot with Lazzatdar Paneer.
Valentine’s Day Celebration and Varqui Paratha