Red Chilly Powder-1/2tsp
1. Cut paneer into 1″cubes.
2. Cut capsicum into 1″squares.
3. In a bowl, mix curd, spices and salt.
4. Add the paneer and capsicum pieces and evenly coat them with the marinade.
5. Cover and set it aside for minimum 2 hours.
6. Grease a skewer rod and insert the capsicum and paneer pieces.
7. Sandwich a paneer piece in between two capsicum squares.
8. You can also insert tooth picks with one paneer and two capsicum pieces.
9. Heat a tawa.
10. Place the skewer rod or tooth picks on tawa and drizzle oil on top.
11. Grill until nicely browned. Keep on rotating the stick for even browning.
12. Serve hot along with onion rings and lemon wedges.