Vanilla Cake Pieces-2-3
Chocolate Cake Pieces-2-3
Butter Cream Icing-1/4cup
Bitter Sweet Chocolate-125gm
1. Grind the cake to fine crumbs.
2. For 2cups of crumbs, add 1/4cup of butter cream icing.
3. Mix till the crumbs become a crumbly dough.
4. Shape into 12 lemon sized balls.
5. Refrigerate for an hour.
6. Melt chocolate in a double boiler as shown here.
7. Remove from heat and mix well.
8. Drop a ball into the melted chocolate and coat it completely with the chocolate. Use a fork or spoon to do this.
9. Remove the ball from chocolate and place on a butter paper.
10. The chocolate will harden in 5-10minutes.
11. If the chocolate becomes thick heat it again in the boiler until it comes to coating consistency.
12. Prepare a paper cone and pour the melted chocolate into it.
13. Snip the end with a scissors and move the cone in a zig zag movement on top of the balls.
14. Allow it to harden.
15. You can serve it until serving.
Vanilla and Chocolate Cake Pops