Horse gram sprouts-3/4cup
Red Chilly Powder-1/2tsp
1. Grind both the sprouts to a coarse paste. If it is hard to grind add 1-2tbs water. Do not add more.
2. Mix the other ingredients and prepare a soft dough.
3. Divide the dough into 10 equal portions.
4. Shape each portion into a cutlet.
5. Take 1/2tsp oil in a non stick tawa and place all the cutlets on it.
6. Cook on medium flame.
7. When one side is golden flip the cutlets and drizzle the remaining oil.
8. Keep on flipping the cutlets until both sides are golden and crisp.
9. Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
I am participating in another Blogging Marathon for the next 14days. Srivalli’s Blogging Marathon has reached its tenth edition this month. For the first week I have chosen Guilt Free Snacks as the theme. For the first day I prepared these power packed cutlets and served it with green chutney. It was tasty and totally guilt free with the sprouts, oats and soy flour as main ingredients. To know what other bloggers are preparing for the marathon take a look here.