For the Salad:
For The Dressing:
Sweet Lime Juice-1/4cup
Pepper and Cumin Powder-1/4tsp
1. Add sugar and 3tbs water and bring it to boil.
2. Add the juices, salt, pepper cumin powder and let it simmer until the dressing becomes slightly thick. Allow it to cool.
3. Cut apple and pear into small pieces.
4. Add the pomegranate seeds and lime juice.
5. Mix in the dressing and chill.
6. Serve along with ice cream.
Sending this to Srivalli’s Soup and Salad Mela.
This is a very simple fruit salad with a sweet lime juice and pomegranate juice dressing. Perfect to enjoy with a scoop of ice cream. I had my niece and nephew at home for their vacation and I served them with this delicious fruit salad. They just enjoyed it.