|Form a smooth and soft dough and pinch small portions out of it|
|Roll each ball into a small circle|
|Apply oil on one and keep the other on top|
|Roll into a thin circle|
|You can separate the circles at this stage it self|
|Two thin pancakes|
|Cook on a hot tawa until brown spots appear on both the sides|
|Or. cook the double pancake first until golden spots appear|
|Separate it afterwards|
|Canned bamboo shoots|
|These are the bamboo shoots|
|Slice them into thin long stripes|
|Cut the other veggies|
|Saute crumbled paneer until golden|
|Roast the paneer slices until golden|
|Saute mushrooms, bamboo shoots and leeks|
|Add the sauces, cabbage and paneer|
1. Take a pancake on a plate.
2. Apply hoisin sauce according to your taste.
3. Keep the filling in the middle.
4. Fold the bottom so that the filling will not come out while eating.
5. Roll it into a compact roll.
|Apply sauce and keep the filling in the middle|
|Fold once from the bottom|
|Roll it into a compact roll|