Banana Blossom-1/4cup (read the tutorial on cleaning banana blossom here)
Red Chilly Powder-1/4tsp
Fresh Bread Crumbs-1/4cup
Red Chilly Flakes-1/2tsp
1. Pressure cook, peel and mash potatoes.
2. Heat 1/2tsp oil and saute banana blossom until cooked.
3. Add potatoes, banana blossom, salt and red chilly powder and mix well.
4. Apply a layer of this mixture on a slice of bread and cover with another slice. Prepare the remaining slices.
5. Preheat oven to 200C.
6. Mix bread crumbs, red chilly flakes and oregano.
7. Add 5tbs water to corn flour and mix well.
8. Coat both sides of the sandwich and immediately place it on the bread crumbs.
9. Press well to coat. Flip and coat the other side with bread crumbs.
10. Grease a baking tray and place the prepared sandwiches.
11. Bake for 5 minutes.
12. Flip and bake for 5 more minutes. Both sides should be golden brown. So keep an eye on the oven.
13. Serve hot.
Sending this to
Fast Food Not Fat Food hosted at Zesty Palette and started by Priya of Now Serving
Sandwich Mela by Srivalli
Banana Blossom Sandwich
When preparing cutlets, I got this idea of preparing sandwich with the banana blossom mix. As I had bread slices, I tried it at once. It was so delicious. I baked the sandwich. The flavored bread crumbs gave a nice flavor to the sanwich.It was so crispy. We enjoyed it a lot.