Red Chilly Flakes-1tbs
Oil-To Deep Fry
1. Soak javvarisi for 2 hours.
2. Peel skin of potatoes and grate them in a medium sized grater.
3. Remove the juice of potatoes and place them in a clean towel to absorb the extra moisture.
4. Mix every thing together to form a stiff dough.
5. Pinch small balls out of the dough and shape them into cutlets.
6. Heat oil and fry these cutlet till golden brown.
7. As an alternative method, grease a baking tray.
8. Place the cutlets on the tray and brush the top with little oil.
9. Preheat oven to 150C.
10. Bake for 10minutes.
11. Flip the cutlets and bake for another 10 minutes.
12. Serve hot with sauce.