Let us welcome this new year with an yummy treat. Please take it friends! Hope you like it.
Flour / Maida-100gm
Vanaspathi / Shortening-80gm
Choco-chips-1/4cup (for home made choco chips follow link)
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Beat vanaspathi and sugar till fluffy.
- Add the condensed milk and vanilla extract and beat till incorporated.
- Sieve maida and baking powder together.
- Add this to the sugar mixture and mix well with a spoon.
- Add the choco chips and make a firm dough.
- Cover with wrap and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide into 15 equal portions.
- Make it a round ball and flatten it to the shape of a cookie.
- Arrange on a well greased tray or a tray lined with butter paper.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven.
- The cookies will be very soft but the colour will be light brown.
- Remove from tray carefully and place on wire rack to cool.
- Store in airtight container.
|Add vanaspathi and sugar|
|Beat it till fluffy and add flour|
|Add the choco chips|
|Prepare a firm dough|
|Prepare cookies and arrange on tray|
|Bake till golden brown|
|Cool on wire racks|