The quantity of ingredients I have used will make 12 laddus.I am sending this to Nithu’s Kitchen For the “CELEBRATE SWEETS – LADDU” event which was started by Nivedita.
Cashew nuts-20gm(broken to small pcs)
1.Heat ghee, fry cashew. When it turns golden brown add rava.
2. Roast it till it becomes golden brown. Spread it on a plate to cool.
3. In a heavy bottomed pan add sugar, water, coconut and cardamom powder and bring it to a boil.
4. When the sugar syrup becomes sticky add rava and mix well. Switch off stove.
5. Spread the mixture on a plate and divide it into 12 equal parts using a spoon.
6. Roll it into firm balls and allow it to cool.
|Fry cashew in ghee|
|Roast rava and allow it to cool|
|Boil water, sugar and coconut|
|Add rava and mix well|
|Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions|
|Roll them into laddus|