This is a famous south indian dish and is very easy to prepare. This has to be accompanied with rice and rasam.
Salt- to taste
Coriander leaves-for garnishing
1. Pressure cook dhal, turmeric and till oil. Keep aside the excess water to use it for rasam.
2. Heat oil and splutter mustard, urad dhal, hing and curry leaves.
3. Add onions and green chillies and saute till golden brown.
4. Add this to the dhal and add salt. Mix well.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
|Take dhal, turmeric powder, oil and water|
|Saute onion, green chillies|
|Add onion mixture to dhal|