I have been trying this recipe for nearly 12 years and everyone in my home likes it. I got this when I was studying in college in Mysore. My friend Smitha gave me this recipe and it is a huge success till now. Now to the recipe……..
Ginger-a small piece
Grated coconut-3/4 cup
Coriander leaves-For garnishing
1. Roast cumin, mustard, coriander seeds, methi, cinnamon, cardamom and red chillies and make a fine powder.
2. Prepare ginger-garlic paste.
3. Grind coconut and cashew to a fine paste.
4. Cut capsicum to lengthy pieces.
5. Chop onion and tomatoes.
6. Heat oil. Saute onions till golden brown.
7. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute it till the raw smell is gone.
8. Add tomatoes, curd, turmeric powder and water.
9. Add masala powder and salt.
10. when it comes to a boil add capsicum and coconut-cashew paste.
11. Cook till oil floats.
12. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
|Cut capsicum lengthwise|
|Roast For masala powder|
|Add ginger-garlic paste and tomatoes|
|Add coconut paste|
|Add curd , water, masala powder|
|Add capsicum and cook till oil floats|