Red chilly powder-1tsp
Fried gram powder-2tbs
Coriander leaves-for garnishing
- Boil potatoes, peel skin and mash them.
- Heat oil and splutter mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Add onion and sauté till golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and fry well.
- Now add mashed potatoes, salt, turmeric powder, chilly powder, cumin powder and water.
- When this boils add little water to fried gram powder and add it to the gravy. This is added to give thickness to the gravy.
- When done garnish with coriander leaves and serve with pooris or chapathi.