I am back with an event announcement. It has been such a long time I hosted an event in my blog and here I am with Srivalli’s Kid’s Delight. I have chosen mini bakes as the theme for this month. I am sure kids like anythin that is smaller in size. I remember my daughter loving mini dosas, mini chapathis and adais. But being a blog specializing in baking, I wanted to find out more mini baked goodies which could satisfy my daughter. Even though I will not be making everything, I am sure that my daughter will have a great virtual treat from you all. Usually I do linky in the post, but this time I am going the old way. Send me your entries and I will do a round up. I think that is more fun than the linky tool.
Bake any dish that is mini is size. It can be either sweet or savory. It can be a regional delicacy or international delicacy. It can be a cake, cookie, bread roll, pizza, tart or pie. The important factor is that it should be liked by kids. Prepare a dish that fits this category, delicious, small and send in your entry to me. I will be posting the round up on Febraury 17th.
Guidelines To Send In Your Entries:
1. Prepare any dish which is vegetarian (Eggs, meat and alcohol not allowed)
2. You can send multiple entries.
3. Archived posts not accepted. Please make a dish for the event.
4. Recipes linked to other events can be sent.
5. The post should be linked to this post and Srivalli’s Announcement page
6. Send the mail to the following ID: email@example.com
7. Please send me a mail in the following format.
Your Blog’s Name
Clear Photo of the dish to be used in roundup
8. Non-Bloggers can also send in their recipes to my mail ID.
9. Use logo to spread the word.
Waiting for your delicious entries. So get started and let’s have fun…