Oil-2-3 tbs or more
Red Chilly Powder-1/2 tsp
1. Remove skin and chop yam into tiny cubes.
2. Wash in water until you get rid of all the impurities.
3. Drain water and set it aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan and add the yam cubes.
5. Keep on stirring on medium -low flame until the yam cubes are slightly crisp.
6. Add salt and red chilly powder.
7. Add 1/2 tbs of oil and keep on roasting till you hear the crisp sound.
8. Serve it immediately.
Logo courtesy : Preeti
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 32