Makes 2 – 9″ Pizzas
All Purpose Flour-3 cups
Water-1 cup plus a little more
Salt-1 1/4 tsp
Instant Yeast-1/2 tsp
Olive Oil-1 1/2 tsp
1. In a large bowl take flour along with salt and yeast. Take care not to add salt and yeast together. Place them in opposite directions in the bowl.
2. Add water and knead until incorporated.
3. Add the oil and knead for 5-10 minutes until the dough passes the window pane test.
4. Place it in an oiled bowl and cover with wrap.
5. Keep this in refrigerator for 3 days.
6. On the day of baking, remove the dough 2 hours prior to baking and bring the dough to room temperature.
After the dough comes back to room temperature, it is time to roll it out and assemble the pizza. Have the toppings, sauce and cheese ready before starting it out. I used paneer, capsicum, baby corn and sweet corn as toppings. You can add onions, sliced tomatoes, mushrooms or any other topping you wish. Add generous amounts of cheese for a delicious pizza. For baking, if you are using a baking stone, then you need to preheat your oven to its maximum temperature setting for 1 hour before baking the pizza. But as I don’t have a baking stone, I preheated my oven for 250C for 15 minutes before baking it in a round tray.