Oil-To Deep Fry
For The Filling:
For The Batter:
Orange Red Food Colour-3drops
Red Chilly Powder-1tsp
1. Grind all the ingredients given for the filling into a coarse mixture without adding water.
2. Mix besan, rice flour, food colour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder and red chilly powder in a bowl.
3. Add water gradually and whisk until you get a batter which is lump free. The batter must resemble idli batter consistency.
4. Cut the paneer into 9 equal cubes.
5. Slice each cube horizontally into two.
6. Place the filling on one part and place the other part on top.
7. Finish off with all the 9 pieces.
8. Heat oil in a pan.
9. Dip each paneer cube into the batter and drop carefully into hot oil.
10. Fry until the sides are golden.
11. Serve hot along with ketchup.
Mint Filled Paneer Pakoda/ Bajji