Quick Cooking Oats-1/2cup+1tbs
Light Brown Sugar-1/4cup
Chocolate Sauce For Topping (Optional)
1. Mix mashed bananas, brown sugar, oil and essence.
2. Mix atta, salt, oats and oats in a bowl.
3. Add the flour mixture to the liquid ingredients.
4. Mix gently with a fork.
5. Preheat oven to 175C.
6. Grease and dust a square cake tin.
7. Transfer the batter to the tin.
8. Bake for 25-30minutes.
9. Cool on wire rack. Slice into squares and serve.
10. You can drizzle the square with sauce and garnish with chocolate chips for the extra kick.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#13