Butter Milk-1 1/4cup
Oil-To Deep Fry
Green Chilly-2 Finely Chopped
Coriander Leaves-4 tbs finely chopped
Banana Blossom Fibres-1/2cup
1. Mix maida, rice flour, baking soda and salt.
2. Add butter milk and prepare a thick batter. You should be able to pinch small amount of the batter.
3. Add the cumin, banana blossom, green chillies and coriander leaves.
4. Heat oil. When hot, pinch small amount of the batter and drop it into hot oil.
5. Fry until golden brown.
6. Place on tissue to absorb extra oil.
7. Serve it hot with chutney.
Here is a post on cleaning banana blossom.
|Add the other ingredients|
|Fry in oil|
|Drain on tissue|
|Serve it hot|