Don’t get confused by the name. It is wheat flour dosa called in Sindhi. This is the third day of the BM and I am posting under the theme Regional Specials. I tried this for today’s breakfast pairing it along with chutney. It was delicious. Hubby liked it a lot. This is very easy to prepare and tasty to eat.
Recipe Source: Simply Sindhi Recipes
Wheat Flour-1 1/2cups
Red Chilly Powder-1tsp
Coriander Leaves-3tbs (finely chopped)
1. Mix all the ingredients. Add water and prepare a thick batter.
2. Apply oil on a tawa.
3. Pour a ladle full of batter and spread it out into a thin circle.
4. Drizzle oil on the sides.
5. Cook on medium flame.
6. When one side is done, flip it to cook the other side.
7. Continue flipping until it becomes golden brown on both sides.
8. Serve hot with chutney.
Do check my blogger friends running along with me here.