Lemon Yellow Food Colour-2-3drops
1. Take 1cup of milk and pumpkin in a pan and cook it on low flame until milk is reduced to half the quantity.
2. Add the remaining milk, sugar and cardamom powder and cook it on low flame.
3. Cook in open pan until the mixture becomes thick.
4. Heat ghee and fry cashew and pumpkin seeds till golden.
5. Add it to the halwa and mix well.
6. When the mixture looses the water content, remove from flame and allow it to cool.
7. Refrigerate and serve. Enjoy …
Sending this to
CWS-Pumpkin Seeds guest hosted here and started by Priya
Serve it Chilled at Oh Taste n See
Poosanikkai Paal Halwa/ Pumpkin Halwa
You will be seeing many pumpkin recipes in my blog this month. I bought a pumpkin and wanted to finish it off. This time I had to try out new recipes. This halwa was so delicious. I love the colour of pumpkin. I used two drops of lemon yellow to enhance the colour. The addition of cashew and pumpkin seeds made it slightly crunchy. Milk and pumpkin merged together to create magic. You will surely love it..