Grated Pumpkin-1 1/2cup
1. Beat butter until soft and creamy.
2. Add the granulated sugar and beat until incorporated.
3. Add curd, essence and milk and mix well.
4. Mix flour with baking powder and baking soda.
5. Add this to the butter mixture and mix it slowly until fully incorporated.
6. Add the grated pumpkin and mix it.
7. Pour in a rectangular tray which has been greased and dusted. I used a tray which measures 12″*9″.
8. Spread the seeds evenly on the batter.
9. Bake in a preheated oven (180C) for 20-25minutes.
10. Cool on wire rack.
10. Slice it and serve.
|Just after baking|
Sending this to
Celebrate Sweets-Cakes by Sonia started by Niveditha
CWS-Pumpkin Seeds guest hosted here and started by Priya
Let’s Cook-Break Time Snacks at Tickling Palates
Please send in your entries for CWS-Pumpkin Seeds event.