Gobi Manchurian is a hot favourite among our family members. This was lying in my draft folder for so long. Now I have taken up the task of clearing my drafts. My hubby loves the manchurian I prepare. This is very simple to prepare and tastes great. I will never say that it is the exact recipe. But it tastes good.
Ginger Garlic Paste-2tbs
Green Chilli Sauce-2tbs
White Pepper Powder-1/2tsp
Maida / All Purpose Flour-1/4cup
Red Chilly Powder-1tsp
Oil-For deep frying
1. Cut cauliflower into small florets.
2. Mix APF, corn flour, baking powder, salt and red chilly powder.
3. Sprinkle water and make a paste.
4. Add this to the cauliflower and toss to coat.
5. Deep fry these florets in oil till golden brown.
6. Cut capsicum into square pieces after removing the seeds.
7. Heat 1 tbs oil and add onion.
8. Saute till golden brown. Add ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell is gone.
9. Add capsicum and saute for a minute on high flame. We need capsicum to be crisp.
10. Add the pepper powder, chilly sauce, tomato sauce and soy sauce. Add salt to taste.
11. Add vinegar and mix well.
12. Add the fried cauliflower florets to the mixture and mix well.
13. Add more sauce if necessary.
14. Serve hot.