Quick Cooking Oats-1cup
Strong Coffee-1/4cup(1/4 cup hot water+1tsp Instant coffee powder)
1. In a sauce pan add all the ingredients except oats and bring the mixture to boil.
2. When it starts boiling, switch off flame and pour this into 1 cup oats.
3. Mix it with a spoon and let it cool.
4. Shape into small balls.
5. Spread granulated sugar in a plate.
6. Roll the prepared balls in the sugar.
7. Refrigerate before serving.
Oats Cocoa Balls
This is a very simple yet delicious sweet. I prepared it within 15minutes. For the original recipe see this you tube video. I prepared these as soon as I watched the video. We enjoyed munching these cute balls.