I had some Japanese spicy sauce in the fridge which I prepared for The Daring Cook’s Challenge. When I started preparing noodles, I remembered the sauce. I added it to my usual recipe. My hubby loved it a lot. We had this for evening and we really enjoyed it a lot. After preparing the sauce with the given ingredients, you can use it and refrigerate the remaining sauce for future use.
For the sauce:
Spring Onions-3/4cup(finely chopped)
For the Noodles:
Green Chilly Sauce-2tbs
1. In a bottle add all the ingredients and shake well until salt and sugar are dissolved.
2. Add 2tbs water and mix well.
3. Adjust seasoning if needed.
1. Boil enough water.
2. Add a tsp of oil and the noodles.
3. When cooked, strain in a strainer.
4. Keep the strainer under running water to bring the temperature down.
5. Keep the cooked noodles aside.
6. Heat oil in a pan. Add thinly sliced onions,carrot,green peas and spring onions.
7. Reserve some spring onions for garnish.
8. Add salt and sugar and saute on medium flame until the vegetables are cooked.
9. Add 4tbs of the spicy sauce, tomato sauce and green chilly sauce.(You can vary the quantity of sauces according to your taste)
10. Give it a nice stir.
11. Add the cooked noodles and mix gently.
12. Garnish with spring onions and serve with tomato sauce.