Baked Baby Potatoes
ut class="jpibfi" type="hidden">
I prepared this as a side dish for rice. It had a crispy crust with soft interiors. We loved it a lot. Sending this to Veggie/Fruit of the Month-Potato at Dil Se started by Priya Mitharwal.
Red Chilly Powder-1/2tsp
Olive oil-1tbs +1tbs
- Crush garlic. Mix in all the ingredients except the potatoes.
- Boil potatoes until a tooth pick can be inserted easily.
- Cool and peel the skin.
- With a toothpick, prick on all sides of the potatoes.
- Mix the prepared masala and let it sit for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Arrange the potatoes on a foil lined (greased with 1tbs olive oil) tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Stir it and bake it for 10 more minutes.
- Serve hot.
1. Stir it after 10 minutes to avoid burning.
2. I used garlic confit instead of garlic. If using, add one pod because it has a very strong flavor.