Raw rice-1 cup
Vegetables-1 cup(carrot, beans, cauliflower, green peas)
Ginger-a small piece
Butter milk- as required
Wheat rusk- 1small pack(powdered)
Oil- as required
Coriander leaves-2tbs chopped
- Soak rice for 2 hours and filter water.
- Prepare rice flour in mixer grinder and sift it.
- Roast this flour till dry.
- Sift it once more and store it for further use.
- Take 1cup flour and add salt.
- Sprinkle water and rub it into the flour till it resembles bread crumbs.
- Keep the flour in a white cloth and steam cook it till done.
- Grind ginger, garlic. chilly, coriander leaves and butter milk to a fine paste.
- Heat 1 tsp oil and add the paste and vegetables and sauté.
- Add little water and keep stove on low flame. Close the pan with lid and cook till done. The vegetables should be dry.
- Add vegetables to steam cooked rice flour and add 2 tbs of wheat rusk powder.
- Prepare a firm dough( if required add buttermilk to get the required dough consistency)
- Divide dough into equal sized balls and shape them into cutlets.
- Mix corn flour with water to form a thin mixture.
- Dip cutlets in the corn flour mixture and coat it with rusk powder.
- Arrange on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle oil on cutlets and bake in preheated oven at 200`c for 15 minutes or the crust is golden brown.
- Serve them hot with sauce.